Thursday, May 19, 2005

it is really hard to gather your thoughts

i wish i could type as fast as i think. there are thoughts running through me real quickly. there are memories being reflected upon and things i need to accomplish. i need to write these all down. but as quick as they entered, they have vanished.

"Here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a new emotion" Eurythmics. The beautiful cleasing rains is with us again. You have to admire how easy it is to back up traffic. I mean come on people. It is just water!! It is very much like a short traffic delay due to an accident. We have seen them before.

The car went boom and the people got injured. I have comtemplated. Are we looking for the dead bodies laying on the floor as a result of the accident? Are we really that nosy? I really do not understand. Oh...wow. I just realized that I started capitalizing stuff. I was trying to do some free writing to not really stop the creative flow of my writing. I guess grammar won on that battle field.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

dude you're totally back!!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home