Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It sure has been a minute.

Oh hello. I didnt see you there. I have been off of sorts. I am still here. I thought I would give this a try again. My life has been going great. A little too great. I need a bit of the surprise. Emotions.

I have no muse. It is something that is hard to admit. My muse has flown the coop. My muse was the girl that I would pine over and give me inspiration for my words. I know I know...I am a married guy with three beautiful kids. Hey...don't judge me. I said don't judge me!!! I need me a muse. I am accepting applications.

I have been married 13 years. My unlucky year. lol. Not really. This year has been a good year so far. I have only had one weekend of a depression. I think I was tired. I did a marathon of "Pushing Daisies". It was a show on ABC. It is no longer on. Anyways, I was staying up til about like 2. I did this like 3-4 nights in a row. I was suprised I managed work, kids, and life in general.

I stopped drinking. Well...I gave it up for lent. I miss it. I am not going to lie to you. I do. At every turn, I think of beer, wine, and my whikey. I have a bottle in my cupboard just staring at me. I have replace the vise with pie. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home