Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am sure...

I am sure I can do so much with this technology. But I dont want to....lol. I find myself lately in a very happy mood. I am not sure if I told you, but I am usually in a very down mood. *knocks on wood* Lets hope this continues the rest of the year.

I am going to be going away for a conference next week. I am all excited about that. The only down side? I gave up burgers and booze for Lent. I know bad move right. I am going to a place that has Sonic. If you have ever had a sonics burgers. MMMMM!!! They are delicious. I am mean really!! They take the Pepsi Challenge. Even though I like Coke. lol. At any rate, I will have to wait for my desire. No...that is not the right word. My passion...no. Mi desio. You get my drift. I hear there is a Sonic closer than this place. I will have to go for a drive one day.

A drive. *pauses* The road does call me. I often day dream of just going. Just keep on going. Don't get off at the regular exit. But just continue.

Hasta la next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home