Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Danger Days...

Bad news from the zones, Tumbleweeds!! Not really, these are lyrics from a track on My Chemical Romance Danger Days Album. I am being dramatic as always. Here is the news. I am reading a lot of comics. Yes, kids. I am reading comics. I have overcome my fear of zombies! Well...sorta. I still am afraid of the dark and having them chomp on me when I am not looking. I keep looking at my home and how I can barricade myself in and how I can get in and out of my place. I know. I am a big weirdo. I am reading The Walking Dead. It is keeping me occupied. Go check them out!! If you dare!!! Muahhahahaha!!

In other news, my oldest son is heading to high school. I think we have two great schools lined up. I prefer one over the other, but money is a factor. I tell you. Money is always a factor. We just got paid a few days ago and I feel like all the money is already gone. I need to get the finances together. I just wish the old lady would see eye to eye on this with me. I am sure that is a common theme among marriages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home