Thursday, April 15, 2010

Without Direction

I have a slight headache. I don't know what that is all about. I am here. I don't know where to begin. Instead, I dream of running. Running to a beach. Mind you, I am not a big beach person. Go figure. It could be work. It would be the only thing that is wrong in the grand scheme of things.

Familywise, we are all doing great. Well...pre-teen stuff. My oldest is slamming and yelling. Routine stuff. Not really much to fuzz over.

Musicwise, I have been listening to a bunch of great indie bands. Turns out I am in love with Indie bands. I can't get enough.

Lovewise, I got nothing. I know. I know. The obvious direction is the Ms. It could be the spring air. It makes me restless. So, if you know anyone. Lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

lol you're an idiot!!! lol

3:36 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Thanks.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home