Thursday, May 26, 2005

this is a post about elle

as i promised...she stood there at the foot of the hill. she was an angel with full silk hair a smile that will overthrow the worries of the world. i thought she was going to save me. how could i remove her from my heart. it would not be possible.

there were moments when the embrace was going to last a lifetime. her smile gave me shivers. her hair smelled like sweet flowers. the last time... she gripped me with all her might. it was tender loving, and nurturing. how can i let the blood out of my body without letting my life ebb away with the sweet liquid.

elle embodied it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Santiago said...

sometimes being at the top allows you to see all. in a war, it is harder for the enemy to sneak up on you.

sorry about the anonymous thing...not really my call.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home