Thursday, December 14, 2006

Why would I want to want to do the dishes?

Speaking of wanting. I want you to want me. I have only been wanted very few times in my life. I can probably count them on my hand. Do not get me wrong. I am not like a hideous chud. I can look quite cute when I try. No matter how hard I try...I can not reach hot level. I need some serious time in a gym. Not to mention the willlingness to really want to be hot. I mean I want to be hot, but I do not really want to be hot. Okay...there are officially too many wants in this blog entry.

X-mas is here. It is around the corner. This year I did all my shopping on-line. I still have a few things to purchase. Those I will do the old-fashion way. Yes...I will brave it and head to the toy store or the clothing department. I am still trying to make up my mind on what to get them. My brother told me what he wanted. I think I spent way too much time on-line looking for the perfect gift for him without breaking the bank. I finally settled on some speakers that he can attach to the ipod. This way he can listen to his ipod in the bathroom while taking a shower.

I am now sort of crawling out of my own pit of madness. Unlike a superhero...it was just me. The song playing in the background is Disarm by Smashing Pumpkins. This is comfort music. Just like there is comfort food. This band is my confort band. I shake myself off and continue forward. Another piece of advice...do not eat yellow snow. Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

anything by the cure is comfort music for me.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home