Monday, November 27, 2006

status report

I will begin with my recent dream. I am in high school. I am thru with my lunch period. I panic. I do not know where to go. I forgot where my next class is. I go to the main office for a copy of my schedule. The person that would print out the schedule is not available. They are not in. I ask her, "Can't you print out a schedule?" She looks at me like please do not bother me. I respond, "Well...I guess i won't go to classes. Whatever!" I walk out. I'm sure there was more to the dream, but this is all i can remember for now.

In other news, I cooked our turkey on the grill. It was like I was a BBQ pit master. It was cool. I watched some TV while cooking the bird. My daughter cried cause the turkey had to die for our cause. It was kind of funny. I think she will eventually become a vegan. We shall see things unfold. This Thanksgiving Holiday was different. There was no drinking and tempers stayed cool. It is like a swiss army knife. We did really well. It was like we almost got it together. They turkey came out really good. I miss a lot of people.

I guess this brings me to my next topic. This season has been pretty rough on me. I am not sure why. Ok...I know why, but the taxi cab confession is not my style. Ok. It is, but not really feeling it right now. Melancholy has been making her appearences in my life a little more than I would like. I am really hoping I will climb out of this slump. I am not sure what is it going to take, but i am going to do it. It just takes me more time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home