Monday, October 30, 2006

No chinges en serio...

Well bloggers...here i am. Starting another work week. The weekend was good and interesting. My brain is all over the place. Well...lets begin with Friday. I was supposed to be at two places at once. Actually, I was supposed to be at four places. I know...I am quite popular! The ones that really tore me up, well, one is far and the other I attended. The one I attended was a Halloween Potluck at my kids school. It was fun. I did not have on a costume. Yet, I still won a first prize for adult male costume. I know what you are thinking. Does this kid look like Igor or maybe even Frankenstein? None of these. I am actually quite a hunk. I am even a little cute. Well...that depends on who you ask. Ask those that think I am cute. Ok...enough of how hot I am. I had on a Mexico Shirt. You know the soccer national team. Well...they called up all adults in costumes. I began to walk up there because there was only two guys up there. There was the Invisible Man and a Bears Fan. So...you guessed it. I stated that I was a Mexico Soccer Fan. Very much to my surprise....I won first place. I would like to think it was because I was the hotest guy up there. Although it could have been because my kids school is 97% Mexican. Hmmm...I prefer the first one. I really loved the deafening cheer from the crowd when they signaled me. It was like no other feeling. I was so surprised. It was like I won something. Oh yeah...I did. I won a $25 gift certificate to Home Depot. Maybe I will stop by Death Wore A Feathered Mullet's Home Depot, who has been cracking me up lately. He is quite funny. At any rate, the win made the whole set-up and clean up of the potluck worth it. Oh yeah...I did wear jeans too along with the Mexico T shirt. Come on people this is a Catholic Grammar School. We have to keep it PG. There was many great costumes that deserved to win like a Goth Fairy, Dracula's Bride, and a kitty. The kitty was my favorite. I mean it really was my favorite. Yummy! Ok...enough of that.

I was also supposed to go to a wedding. Guess who's? Local Girls. Yeah...i was not about to take that bullet. I am not fond of weddings for many reasons, which we do not have time to cover here, that i do not want to mention. So...I did not even attempt to go. I am glad I had a valid reason to skip out, my kids Halloween Potluck.

Whisper had a little get together at her house on friday too. She just got married recently. She invited us over. The funny part was that she wanted to crash Local Girls party. Guess what...Local Girl wanted to crash Whisper's wedding. It was hilarious. Neither one occured but I did not get to go to her place either. I was so beat after the Potluck that I passed out on my couch. Yeah...I know I can't hang. I was not even drinking. I really did want to. Thanks for letting me bore ya. Catch you on the flipside.

4 Comments:

Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

they want us to dress up at work tomorrow.. i might just steal your idea and were jeans and my mexico jersey... haha.. i didnt want to dress up at all.. but might be a good way to get out of dress clothes for a day.. gracias

6:13 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

i would have voted for you.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Decomposed- i though you had decomposed. jajajaja! ok...i know it was not funny. well...i am glad i gave you a good idea. it worked for me.

dc- thanks for the support.

2:17 PM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

no not yet.. :-) .. i actually dressed up as a cruz azul fan.. hell yes.. people were looking at me all funny.. but i got away with it...

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home