Tuesday, September 19, 2006

today, i experienced something new
love without words
emotion sweeping over my heart
spilling out into her's
a blanket of protection from the world
it was even more
than an object
expanding into other realms
a touch that was internal
warming my bones
leaping into my very inner soul
certain of it objective
spreading a smile over my face
making me melt at the scent
tremble at the invisible touch
losing my ability to speak
this be dream
then never wake me
only let me experience it
again
and again
and again

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you know, although its only a picture of your eye, i can tell its you.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

chanclita- actually, my daughter took this picture of her own eye. she is a part of me...so techincally you are right. my daughter has quite the artistic talents.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home