Sunday, August 06, 2006

Can you hit the off button...right where it says Brain

Thanks. I am back in the clouds guys. I still have a lot of things I need to resolve. I need to remember for what day I made a Dr. appointment. It is sometime this week. I just don't remember when. Oh well...I will figure it out. Sorry, I know I have not responded to your comments. I have been so busy at work that they do not let me blog. I know, "The nerve of them". I was thinking the same thing. I hope things turn back to normal soon. I miss you all. Chanclita, been meaning to make a trip to your store. I need to buy a book.

Joel has been dreaming about a dream girl on the train. He is also for sale...as a writer. Hehehehe!!

Sonrisa has been out and about. hehehehe!! I guess that was clever.

Mariposa has a mouse issue and I am not talking about Mickey Mouse.

Dr. V is promoting a really cool band called Kill Hannah. I nod in approval. hahahahaha!! I am not any sort of music critic, but they do rock a little.

I hope it all goes back to normal routine. I need me some routine.

1 Comments:

Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

Kill Hannah is awesome! they will be in town in the fall :)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home