Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Of Crushes and Indecent Exposure

Some things I have been thinking about. Why do I have secret little crushes? I have always had them. I fall in love with one girl and just fawn over her for the longest. Actually, come to think of it...I really do not have one right now. (Damn it!! Mental note to self get a girl or woman to crush on) At any rate I do not have anyone that fills that role right now. I mean there is one girl that would come the closest, but my crush on her is no secret. jajajajaja!! I am still being serious. I need that. I need a little crush to keep me going. Something to look forward to. Someone to keep me on top of my shit. I would ideally love it to be my wife, but she does keep me on point, but not to the point I would like. I mean I am always doing things to make her notice that I love her. Like I suggested the bed and breakfast for our Anniversary. It won't be a surprise, but it would be nice to do. You know...just the two of us. My kids get jealous of our time together. It is cute.

I have also been thinking about selfishness. I can't really going into too much into this topic. My ideas are not really formed. They are just there in my brain lingering. I saw a girls underwear today. It was quite by accident. I tell you indecent exposure is always part of my day. Like that guy urinating. What the hell was that all about.

5 Comments:

Blogger neicybelle said...

I understand the crush thing...I do it, too.

Heck, with the way pants are cut so low on the hips, it's a miracle you aren't flashed every day!

Good to hear from you!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

santis, i'm sure she notices. maybe she's not good at letting you know that she knows. you can always just ask, do you know how much i love you?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I have a secret crush just starting on this cute Bosnian intern from work... she's not really my type at all, but she has 'something', idk if it's her accent or her smile, or both... but the bottom line is- she makes me all nervous and flustered when I talk to her... idk, i think the crushes are good for us (married men) as long as we keep them in perspective and don't let it get carried away.

6:52 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i have secret crushes as well, mostly my gay freinds...they are harmless plus they all treat like a queen, really why wouldn't i have a crush on them?

as for the indecent exposure, well i do have a friend who LOVES summer because as he says "the girls seem to be half naked all the time!!!"... aaaahhh gotta love mr. bean!!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Belle- Well...there is comfort in numbers.

They were not pants. She had a skirt. This is why it was worth mentioning.

I am not fully back, but we are working on it.

Chanclita- I know she loves me, but it is better to show someone that they love you. Sometimes it is if I am an afterthought. One of the only cases where the world does not revolve around me.

DCN- I am pretty good about the perspective thing. I can't be a stalker and I can't have an affair. I am too lazy for all those things. There has to be extra added effort on my part. I just can't do it.

*Little update on the crush-thing* There is an asian girl that works in my office. She has the makings of a crush, but there something about her that just puts me off. I mean don't get me wrong...she has a nice body and pretty face. There is just something. I can't put my finger on.

Sonrisa- I really can not disagree with your friend. This is really the best time. Although there are some girls that are wearing things that they have no business wearing.

Hector- Solo flights will not help this one out. Trust me on that one.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home