Monday, July 10, 2006

Being positive.

I have been biking in to work. It has been working out okay. Except today. I left way late. I did not get a chance to have breakfast. Instead I snacked on a granola bar. I liked them, but I am slowly starting to feel a little hungry. Life in general is good. I had a decent weekend. Some of the highlights. I met my brother's female friend. I got to cook out without really intending to. I ate some quesadillas de ongos con tortillas hechas a mano. In other words, hand made tortilla from scratch with mushroom, green peppers, and onions in a quesadilla. It was the best. A birthday party I did not want to go to was cancelled. I got to see Sonrisa. I did not go to the Taste of Chicago this year.

I have a variety of different themes on my mind. I think I was depressed a couple days ago. It was affected my interaction with clients. Today, I am feeling better and the interactions are much better. I am thinking about death a lot. I love my friends and my relationships I have established with them. I have to really start thinking about buying a home. I am tired of my apartment. I may need to do a carreer change. Okay...I may need to stop thinking. I have some other things on my mind that I am not ready to talk about. jajajajaja!!

4 Comments:

Blogger neicybelle said...

I think you are too young to be going through this mid-life crisis! Take one thought at a time...it's hard to buy a house if you start a brand-new job...organize your thoughts and priorities and it won't seem so overwhelming...I'm proud of you for riding your bike to work!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, you might wanna hang in at the job a little longer if you're planning on buying a home soon. it helps for them to see a steady employment history.

8:58 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

good advice from neicybelle and cc...i say you start listen to women more often!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Neicybelle-I am always going thru a crisis. It makes me feel a little alive. We can't be happy all the time. I would question the validity of that happiness.

Chanclita- I will stay and do no sudden changes until maybe after I buy my home and am settled in. I was just thinknig out loud. Thanks for the sound advice.

Sonrisa- I am a product of women's advice.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home