Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bike Ride with the Kids.

I went for a bike ride last night with the kids. We left around 7 and returned around 9:20. It was good. We went by Northriverside Mall. I was quite surprised with the kids. They had the energy to ride all the way there. We did stop for water. We brought bottles of water. There are some art displays at the little plaza by Cermak and Harlem.We checked those out. I love that because it was my kids and art. They were amazed and they enjoyed the one with the drum thing. It was like a drum park. You can sit on these metal seat looking things and bang away. There was also one that you can stomp on and it sounds like a base drum. It was fun to say the least. There was another one with electricity. You actually saw the electricity travel through these metal rods. They really got a kick out of that one. I am so happy that I get a chance to spend this time with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home