Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weight Issues

Okay...bloggers. I was thinking abuot my weight a lot. Mostly because bloggers, co-workers, and friends have expressed a concern with the battle of the bulge. Surprisingly enough, they are all thinking I am doing a good job of waging war on the bulge. Turns out the weight has got a private investigator and has found me, not to mention they brought friends to stay around the mid section. I wake up this morning and do my usual routine. The exception to this routine is I step on the scale for "shits and giggles". So...the bastard scale could not lie to me and tell me that I had lost some weight. Instead, the scale tells me I have gained about 20 pounds. I am exxagerating, but it is too damn close to it. Here I thought Iwas doing okay. I was in denial. Damn it!!!!! I was just telling my co-workers that I was surprised at how large my number was. They thought I mean how well my progress was going. As of today, I will swear of beer, liquor, Caribou, any sweet stuff. I am going on a nazi diet and also starting to exercise for real. None of this bullshit I am going to exercise routine. I am actually going to do it and keep it up for at least a month. I will gauge my results and continue. I can no longer do this. I really can't believe it. I will only indulge in Cafe Aztecas when I visit Chanclitas bookstore. Okay...people I am really so sad.

Okay...getting over it now. I had my evaluation for work. My supervisor praised my efforts with customer relations. He was real happy with my performance and despite some customer complaints. I guess you can never really make everyone happy. It was all good. I hope this translate into a huge pay increase. I really doubt it, but I will keep my fingers crossed.

This morning ride was quite scary too. I was going to bike, but drove instead. I was sure glad. It started pouring as I came by the office. I mean lighting scary. I saw lighting and hear it about 2 seconds later. I mean it was that close. A chingao... a viene el patron.

2 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i just gave up on the whole diet thing!!! i love food too much. and really i'm comofortable with my body..okay maybe not but i HATE diets and my doctor hasn't mentioned it anymore so until she does i'll do something about it. i will however try NOT to GAIN anymore weight. DAMN santis!! now i'm depressed!!! thanks alot dude!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah thanks now i'm sitting here totally hating my tortilla chin.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home