Friday, May 26, 2006

Of Sean Paul and Ohhhh....Burn!!!!

There are a lot of things going on. It has been extremely busy here at the office. I need to have lightning quick typing skills and the power to communicate in proper terms the lay man can understand. Either that or speak real quick and confuse them. jajajajajaj!!!

On my drive in, I was listening to Sean Paul. My son ipod-jacked me. He took it and began listening to a playlist that I downloaded for them with a whole bunch of Sean Paul, All-American Rejects, Green Day, and Daddy Yankee. I know what kind of music are these kids listening to. So...instead of changing the playlist I let it continue playing. Here I am, coming down the 290 Expressway with Sean Paul blaring and eating a bolillo. It was quite a sight to see. Btw, yes, I have my ipod back and running. It is awesome.

It is making me a little sad that I do not write down the poems I write on this blog. Anywhooo, must correct that at another time. I also was in a meeting with important people. Someone said something and I laughed out loud. They asked me why I was laughing. I told them, "My son will say oooooohhhhhhhh, burn!!!" if he proves that you are wrong or something like that. They all laughed. It was kind of funny. Okay you can continue with your day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

santis said: "Either that or speak real quick and confuse them."

that is evil. you are after all, in a big way, the gatekeeper to their future.

you were talking about your 'customers' right? if not i take it back, you are not evil.

3:55 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

you can't go wrong with Sean Paul and a bolillo!!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

chancla- i told you about the evil me. i am toying with letting him out more often. the santo del santiago is always around. we shall see.

sonrisa- you are right about that.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

glad to hear your ipod is back... i forgot my player one day last week and I didn't feel whole. It made me think of you and your plight.

1:27 PM  
Blogger neicybelle said...

That sounds like way too much fun!! I don't know what I'd do without my player.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home