Friday, May 12, 2006

Santiago the Blog Turns 1

If I am not mistaken. My blog is turning one today. I should be happier about this, but then again it is a blog. It is not like I won the lottery. It's not like I have an all expenses paid trip to some remote island with palm trees and nothing but cute hot girls bringing me beer or shots of whiskey. Also, it is a little hard to be happy on this dull, grey, and wet day. Como Chancla creo que todavia quedan algo de los rastros azules. I flashback to the day I started this blog. I was sitting at my job at the reception area and it was almost miller time. Clients were upsetting me by their glazed over look as you sit there and explain to them the options. I had taken off the next day in honor of my actual birthday. My actual B-day was beautiful and sunny. Unfortunately, this year it is going to be the flipside. Rastros azules here I come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

lets hope it's the first of many bday for your blog.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday to both of you.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- one can only hope that it will be for many years.

Chancla- thanks. Need to make another flight by your place.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home