Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Operation Joy a Success

The trap for joy has been a success. I don't know if it is the good music, getting to bed at 9:00 pm, the sun, or just plain old time. Just a quick little blog before going into this meeting. I have managed to get the melancholy under wraps. I guess I go thru a couple days of having to purge all the negatives.

Some people have said it could be because I am turning 30. I don't think so, but then again I have only turned 30 once. I don't know what it feels like. One thing I do have to confess...I do not like my birthdays. I get all wound up for the momentous ocassion and then I just end up getting dissapointed. The only time I was not dissapointed was when I got a surprise party at the Rancho Luna Restaurant. It was a night out for me and my wife...or so I thought. I get in there and see My brother, El Poli, Eddie, Mr. Jones, and others. I am still like what are they doing here. It was good time had by all. We shall see what it is like this year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

glad to hear you're feeling better... as far as a surprise bday, idk I don't know how I'd react to one- I don't even like when people sing happy birthday to me.

10:56 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

operation joy!!!! santis i love this especially since it was a success!!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- it is good to feel better. i really do not recall the surprise party too much, but it was a good time.

Sonrisa- still a success today. jajajaja!!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home