Friday, March 31, 2006

Exorcising Demons and Lettting in the Light

I have been dreaming a lot. I dream in color and dream different scenarios. Last night, I dreamt that we are in Mexico in some busy area. We are attending some family member's bday party. The party is during the day because I am worried that I did not take my kids to school. All of a sudden, some unseen guy drives into some parked cars where the kids were playing. It was a little scary. There were people with guns and just mayhem. I am screaming at my kids to get inside and they are not listening. They are trying to be nosy. When I awake, I hear some songs from Grease the movie. It was my son watching Grease at 6 am in the morning.

I will be going away to a conference in Springfield. I should be a little more excited about it. I will be attending with some co-workers. Local Girl being one of them. This is kind of bumming me out. Let's hope there are no problems. I want to have a good time. That is all.

Thanks for letting out the sun. Let's everyone wave at the sun, but do not look straight into the sun. Have a great day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariposatomica said...

yes, let's wave at the sun and maybe even walk right into it.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home