Monday, March 27, 2006

My Mariposa Linda...

Donde te encuentras.
Sal para encantarme.
Tus alas de marfil
con bellos colores.
Flota por mi alrededor.

This little number was influenced by Mana. I was listening to Mariposa Traicionera. I think. Cuantos de nosotros estamos enfadados de nuestra routina. I know I am. I need to change somethings in my life. Me siento atorado y aburrido. I want to do something fun with my kids during the spring break. I will be on vacation. I want to plan a little trip to navy pier and to the museums. We will be hanging downtown and all that stuff. I feel bad because my wife will have to be in classes. I know she will want to accompany us too. I do not want to just stay at home. I spent almost all Sunday at home on the couch with my kids. My son was sick. He did not want to eat. Trust me this is not normal for my son. I was going to take them swimming. My daughter was real distraught by the fact I was notgoing to take her swimming. She said, "Leave him here with mommy". It would have been a good idea, but mommy has been working and is sleeping right now. Mommy has to go back to work tonight. You try reasoning with a seven year old girl. I really think she is a princess. I wonder if I need to fix that. My daughter told my mother that she favors my son because he was sick. I really do not know what to do with that little girl. Sometimes I think she is too smart for her own good.

3 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

of course she is smart!!! she is a female!!! what do you expect?!?!?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

she will always be your princess and you will always want to comply to everything her little heart desires. i should know, i'm my daddy's only daughter and all i've gotta do is ask. :D (i imagine it must be the same in multi-daughter households) he knows when i want something too because suddenly he's no longer pa or papi its 'daddy'. and its one of the only times he'll reply in english with a, 'what?'.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

sonrisa- i totally knew that was coming!! enough said.

chancla- so this is normal. i will do nothing to break the habit. why fight against something that can not be changed? it is futility at its best.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home