Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dreaming of Doctor Vodka

Preface:
This is really strange. I hope you do not think I am stalking Dr. Vodka in any way or form. How is that I dream about another blogger I have never met? Who knows? I can only imagine what the encounter will be when we finally meet. Let alone can you imagine her reaction once she reads this. I think it will go something like this.

Dr Vodka: Is Santiago going to be there?
Chancla: Yes...Why?
Dr Vodka: Then I am out. I am not going anywhere near a place where that freak is at.

Ok...maybe freak was a harsh word. Maybe she will say something like...that crazy cat. Either way it will not be a good exchange for sure.

****************************************************

Ok...on with the show.

Why does this woman haunt my dreams? I am not in love with her or anything, but she has visited me in my dreams a lot. I believe it has to do with those lips. I have a thing for lips. Especially big juicy lips and with piercings. I told you I was crazy. The dream was set in my old neighborhood and it had to do with some chinese restaurant and my next door neighbors. I dream about this building a lot and there was a car parked in the underground. I also found it hard to go to my old apartment. The stairs were removed and I had to climb thru some old closets. I barely fit and it was hard trying to get up there. Strange.

I think I was walking down Ashland going north by Chicago Ave. I see an old chinese restaurant. I don't know there is a chinese restaurant in that area and so I pop in to see Doctor Vodka. There is a problem because she does not want to come out to meet me. The funny thing is I never recall asking for her when I enter the building. I then follow suit by begging for her to come and just say hello. Eventually I give up and exit and then get magically transported over to my old building. The building is at 1441 W. Cortez by Cortez and Ashland. This is the apartment I grew up most of my short life. I am chatting with the next door neighbor about what has happened and they are just looking at me like I am crazy. Gracefully, I concede their point that I am a little crazy and go back to my old apartment. As I look at the building, there were some stairs that lead to the basement and in that sections there was a car parked in it. They had somehow knocked down the back portion of the wall and made a small ramp that would allow the car to go down there and park. How the car would get down their with the small engine is beyond me. I think about it as I try to go upstairs to my old apartment. I flashback to a previous dream and think about that dream while I am trying to make my way up the non-existant stairs. I am climbing some like makeshift closets that are acting as stairs and trying to climb, but the steps are too steep and I have to jump in this like reduced space. This is where the dreams gets a little fuzzy and I wake up.

I told you it was strange.

8 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I'm sure there are many people who would love have Dr Vodka pay them a housecall in their dreams.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I'm with you on th elip attraction... ecspecially when a piercing and/or lip gloss is involved.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Zataod,

Thanks for stopping by please come in and make yourself at home. I guess you are right. Dr. Vodka has it like that!!

DC,

I forgot about lip gloss and latex and ...(tire screech. Sorry, got away from me there again.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dr.v would never call anyone a freak. she's too nice. there would be a nervous laugh tho, there's always a nervous laugh with her, because she always thinks things throughly before saying 'em. so the conversation would go more like this:

cc: hey santiago is here. you know ese blogger that's obsessed with your lips.
dr.v: [nervous laughter] he is? [blushing and more nervous laughter]
cc: yeah, don't look but he's sitting over there with sonrisa.
dr.v:[nervous laughter] well, that's too bad because i only brought treats for you and me and what should i do since i don't have enough to share with him and sonrisa.

12:42 AM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

lip gloss! really?

i don't really like lip gloss...not sure i ever owned lip gloss.

hehehehe....CC is right. There probably would be nervous laughter.

Not sure what the dreams mean...maybe CC has an interpretation.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Chancla- thanks for not calling me a freak. the encounter seen thru your eyes is better than mine. i can only imagine.

Dr. Vodka-I am completely and utterly sorry for dream and cyber stalking you. It was purely unintentional. You just have that power over people. I was hoping Chancla would crack knuckles and let me know. A lo mejor next time.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay, first the disclaimer. i am by no means a trained and professional dream interpreter. i just read a book once that helped me understand dreams better. i can look up the title for you if you're interested.

*cracks knuckles*

this sounds like a release dream.
you are back to what used to be your childhood world. and its symbolism in your dreams has a lot to do with how you felt about it and currently feel about it. do you feel like there is some unfinished business? is it a place you miss? is it a place you never want to return to? that might help explain why you're dreaming about it and how it might reflect a current situation in your life.

second dr. vodka is a representation of something you desire deeply but cannot have. a desire that's not 'coming out to meet' you. after all you begged her and she did not comply.

you're climbing through closets. closets are where we keep our clothes and skeletons'--the closets of our minds hold our most private thoughts. you may be struggling/trying to climb above some very personal and private issues.

suerte santiago, espero que encuentres lo que estas buscando.

7:41 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

CC is good!
i like it when she crackes her knuckles :)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home