Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dreams

I am in my parents home town in Mexico. I was walking around when I stop at my grandmothers house to check on the livestock. There are two stables one across the street and the one attached to my grandmothers house. Keep in mind this is only in my dream. My grandmother no longer has any livestock and she definitely does not have any stables. Okay...moving on. As I check on the livestock, I come to find that the door to the stable is completely open. As I ponder the thought of where they could be, Whispering Muse is coming up the road. WM and I speak for a little bit and then we start to make out. I full fledged making out. We are just all over each other. We stop making out and it turns out her mother decides to walk on by too. She stops to talk to us for a second and leaves. I think to myself. Wow, she is a very nice looking woman. She looks like WM just a little older. I remember the "ganado" (spanish word for livestock, funny thing I dreamt this all in spanish). So...me disculpo de WM and go and look for the livestock. I encounter the mother and then proceed to make out with the mother. Again, she was just as pretty as WM. After making out with WM's mother, I go and find the ganado and am busy shooing them back to the other stable where they are supposed to go. Some are cooperating like the pigs, but some are definitely not paying me no attention. All of a sudden a big huge machine stumbles onto the field where the livestock was at. It was like a Star Wars Ship. The only difference is by this time...WM, her mother and I were trying to get all the livestock into one stable and so the machine nearly crushed us. We are laying there about to be crushed by this huge machine and I am doing all I can so it does not crush us. At some point, we lift the machine enough for all of us to get out from under the wing like section of the machine. We then have knowledge that we have to stow away ourselves into these compartments for safety reasons. I was not really sure what we were in danger of, but we needed to do this. So...I was about to stow away with WM and WM's mom. I was thinking of all the make out possibilities. I could be wrong because maybe mom and daughter where in different compartments. There was some indesiciveness on my part. (I know...surprise, surprise) I kept getting out and wanting to go to another compartment. This is the part where I wake up.

The reason this is a strange dream is because I just took some pictures of WM and was thinking how unattractive she was. I see where some guys may think she is all that and bag of chips, but she really does not do it for me. I was really turned on by her and her mother. I know it may be sick to some of you, but it was nice. It was an ego boost.

I have been down. I know I should not be, but my car is no longer working. I am torn between using public transportation all the time or getting this one fixed. I know I have to transport my kids, but I'm sure they can take the train or bus anywhere. Even to go and visit my mother and other family. I think they enjoy taking the bus and the train anyway. It will be fun for them. Besides, I will save money by cancelling my insurance (if I sell my car), parking, gas, and maintenance and I will begin to bike soon anyway. I just have to look at all the other pricing possibilities of taking public transportation. Well...there are a lot of decisions I have to make. Talk to you guys later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Make out dreams are the best! But I was a little worried about how well you were going to get to know the livestock after you were so friendly with WM and her mom! j/k

as far as your car and insurance goes, if you think you're going to get another car in the near future it might be wise to continue paying comprehensive insurance on the car after you turn your tags in... it wouldn't cost very much per month and it will save you money in the future... if you just cancel insurance and then decide 2 months later that you want to get a car, your insurance rate will be crazy high. when someone with no insurance comes in, they get screwed over for the first 6 months even if they have a clean record- but if you keep the comp coverage, when you buy a new car it will be like you never had an insurance lapse... idk if I'm explaining that well or not, but I hope so.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC,
I will still have insurance on the other minivan. I have two cars one for me and the other for the misses. She will still be insured and I will still be on the policy. I should be cool right. So...it is not like I will not have any car insurance. I will still have my wife's policy.

Thanks for the laugh. I always try to stay away from livestock. jajajaja!!

9:35 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

damn santis!!!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

yeah you should be fine... just make sure you turn in the tags on your car before you cancel the insurance- if you do it the other way around you'll get a fine.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home