Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lost Days

I am dreaming of the warmth of spring. I am waiting for the cold to thaw out. I want to break on thru to the other side. Well...actually I just want to start riding my bike again. I really miss it. I miss the way my body feels after a ride. It is loose and relaxed. I really need to start training for the ride by exercising. It is hard to do with such a crazy kid-oriented schedule. Also...who the hell wants to come home and do much of anything.

My car is giving me trouble. I really do not have money to fix it. I do not want to deal with a mechanic that does not know what is going on and will tell me I need something I do not. My car is running, but it cuts off on me. My uncle tells me that it may be some of the valves that let air into the car's engine. Pero quien sabe. I know I do not know. I need to win the lottery or get a new car. I think getting a new or new to me car is in my reach.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

When I come home all I want to do is watch TV and play video games... I can't imagine wanting to exercise... let alone wanting to do it as training for more exercise

2:00 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i miss riding my bike too santis...i can't wait for the summer or spring for this matter.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC, I am glad you can feel my plight. I mean who does that. I do have to report. I started a small routine last night. Lets see how long this will last.

Son, I tell you. I will have to wear extra layers and maybe start biking once it hits 50 or high 40s.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home