Monday, February 13, 2006

Depressed Slut that could not be.

Welcome back to our program. I am your host Santiago. Today, we will be covering the many in depth emotions of an emotional man. Hence forth the title of today’s episode on A Day in the Life of Santiago, Depressed Slut that could not be. You know it is kind of interesting. The title really kind of grabs your attention. I should have been working in radio. I am not pretty enough to be working on television. Jajajajajaj. I had to laugh at myself a little there. Well…I have had conversations with friends and also read Joel’s Book Slut post and thought why not write about these conversations.

Geez…how do I begin? I am always falling in love with one woman or another. See…I really should not be. Maybe I am being too idealistic. The reason I say this is because I am married. I really am happily married. Well…I think I am for the most part or she tells me we are. I’m sorry I had to chuckle at that one too. I really feel like I should not have any of these sorts of strong feelings for any other females. I was talking to J-Rod, a female co-worker, who should really be a man. She has some really outrageous ideas about life and men and women for that matter. She has labeled me a slut. Although, she does call my boy El Poli 47 a slut too. At any rate, I was thinking that maybe I could be. I also had a conversation with Sonrisa about being a slut too. She knows I am not a slut. I do not want to paint a picture of me sleeping around with women or anything like that. Sonrisa told me that even if I had a body like (insert your favorite hot guy) I would not be a cheater or a slut. I do not have the guts to do it.

So…why do I fall in love with all these different woman? Maybe I need attention. According to Chanclita, it does always have to be about Santiago. Maybe she is on to something. Maybe I am not in love with them at all. It could be that my brain is messing with me. Maybe I am in lust with them all. After all there are a lot of beautiful women running around this world and in my immediate environment. Damn you women for being so desirable. By the way, I am not a stalker, but what I am about to say or write will make me sound like a stalker. I see all these pretty woman in cute outfits and they look really nice. Okay…they look hot. I flashback to the Kids in the Hall skit with the gay guys saying, “She’s hot!!!” I put the she part in there. They usually say he is hot. They may work in the same office or the other office down the street. I also have some really hot friends. I usually do not tell them that because they say, “Oh you are married and you should not be thinking like that.” It was a funny conversation. Echo G was telling Ella that I was always hanging out with some really hot girls. In college, Echo would say, Santiago was a pimp. He always had the hook-up with the girls. The girls would just follow him. I look at Echo and tell him that he is crazy. Although I have to agree with Echo G on this one. I was hanging out with a lot of very pretty women. They just happen to talk to me. After all I was friend with Sonrisa. She is beautiful.
Finally, the depressed part is because I have been a little down lately. I do not know why that is. It could be the weather. Cabin fever and all sorts of other little things.

5 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

my dear bloggers this is why i keep santis around!!! he's pretty good at complimenting women!!! you be one cool person in my book!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Can empathize with you on the cabin fever. You are a man hussie;) Kidding. I just wanted a reason to say that. Your a man of course your going to find other women attractive. Works both ways. It's human nature.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm, taurus right? these men can't help being in love with every female ever born.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I'm with you Santiago... I fall in love everyday.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

sonrisa-i know i am cool. jajaja. look at me being modest.

mariposa-i am a man hussie. i like that better than slut. it is human nature to love the attractive.

chanclita- you are so right. i am a taurus and we do fall in love with all females. there are very few i do not fall in love with. phew, i guess i am normal.

dc-it is great to fall in love and to be loved. to be loved is the hard part.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home