Monday, February 06, 2006

So...I've been tagged by Sonrisa

Three books I can read over and over:
The Hobbit- J.R. Tolkien
100 aƱos de soledad- Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Catcher in the Rye- J.D. Salinger

Three places I've lived:(all in Chicago)
Noble Sqare
Cicero
Damn, I could only get two.

Three TV shows I love:
Smallville
Friends
Coupling

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
24
The OC
Objetivo Fama

Three places I've vacationed:
Florida
Mexico
Cape Cod

Three of my favorite dishes:
Chiles Rellenos
Caldo de Res
Arrachera

Three sites I visit daily:
Yahoo Games
download.nl
Bankone.com


Three places I would rather be right now
Mexico.
Any place warm.
California. (just to see what the craze is all about)

Three bloggers I am tagging:
Who ever wants to do it can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home