Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hunt for the Great Burrito

I have been searching for a place that specializes in burritos. The place I used to go to has changed their recipe. It is not the same taste. They used to have a certain char-lemony-natural meat flavor. It was magical. I have had about three diffrent burritos from different places and they have not come to par with that burrito. It is really quite sad for me.

In other news, I have fallen behind in reading bloggs. It is hard when I take time off to read them at home. Maybe I need to buy a laptop. I do not really need to buy one, but I am thinking about it. I would like one just to have one. Just like Joel and the Ipod...I have to face the do I really need one or do I just want one. I hope I get back up to speed in the next coming days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

no, not el molino. their meat smells funny. but el burrito de pico de gallo with carne asada at el faro is pretty good. have you gone to zacatacos on 59th and pulaski--their carne asada anything rocks.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

hector- i will have to see if those places take the Pepsi Challenge. although cc has steered me away from el molino.

cc- thanks for the heads up. do not like smelly meat!! i will have to go to zacatacos and el faro.

guys how is the maxwell street stand turned to taco stand anyone?

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home