Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yesterday was the worst day of the year.

I was informed late in the day that yesterday was the worst day of the year. I guess it was the worst because most people have already broken their resolutions and bills were due. I did not feel like it was the worst day of the year. Trust me I have already had worst in this year. I may have not lost a limb, but I was close to losing my life. I know. I am being a little dramatic.

Here is a list of why yesterday was not the worst day of the year for me:
  1. I got a chance to speak to Sonrisa (it does not happen very often).
  2. I left work and it was not pitch black night (well it was a deep dark blue, but the sun had not set completely).
  3. I got to eat Pizza.
  4. I did not fight with my kids about homework.
  5. My car is still working.

Here is a list of why it could have been the worst day:

  1. I spent about 1-2 hrs updating my mini ipod.
  2. I spent another 1-2 hrs trying to get my wife's pda to read mp3 and audio files.
  3. I had to run to walgreens about 12:35 for medicine for my daughter (although this is technically the next day).

4 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

aaawwww...i like talking to you santis :-)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I can't decide on getting an Ipod or not... I want one, I'm desperate for one, but I just don't know if I'll use it enough to justify the $

4:43 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

well...i would recomment to get one. get at least the mini ipod. i think it is affordable and has a decent size. i think 4G is enough space. you can do the same with any palm pilot or more advance mp3 player that is out there. maybe i will blogg about this. the cool thing is u can download all ur favorite songs and add or delete them. this is particularly cool when you can add a fm transmitter and listen to it on ur car or any alarm clock radio at work.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

oh yeah son...i love to talk to you. you are my favorite.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home