Sunday, January 08, 2006

It has been a week into the new year.

It is amazing how time flies. It has already been a week. How is your week coming along? It feels good to be back. The only problem is that this is the busiest time of the year. It means I have more time to think and less time to write.

I was writing in a little black book I try to carry. The only problem was that I was writing in it the other day and my pens kept running out. I believe I had three pens run out on me. I decided to make a stop at Walgreens and buy a nice new gel pen. I believe this is the first time I had to buy a pen in a long time. We always have some vendor or another giving us free pens. They are always nice pens, but it is like advertising to yourself to buy their product or take their drugs. Depending on the vendors that are handing out the pens.

How are we coming along on our new journeys in the new year? I'm not sure where to go or what the next move is. Last year I did not really dwell or have the time to really think of my new years resolutions. Instead I just wrote them out as I was thinking about them. I was not sure I was going to get 15 for that matter, but there they are staring right back at me. Thanks Mariposa. I have not had a chance to do the siete, but I will eventually get to it.

Ok time to go to sleepy bye bye, but before I go. I recommend you watch Must Love Dogs and The Island. These movies are really good. I think John Cusack rocks and Scarlett Johansson is beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger AnalisaGuzman said...

do what mariposa did, repeat one of them seven times....that will complete your list.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Analisa- I think I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion. It will make it a lot easier.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home