Thursday, December 08, 2005

I have been following you like a lost puppy!!!

Hola bloggeros,

¿que cuentan? i have had many interesting conversations in the past couple of days. some I would like to talk about here, but i have seem to have forgotten them. let me see... i have covered the winter blues, possible I am manic depressive or obsessive compulsive, am i your slave, what?, possibilty of going to mexico, purchase of a new digital camera, ideas of love, trouble in paradise, racial inequalities, teaching spanish to the kids, are you sure ur not gay. well...the list goes on and on. i guess i really do talk to much, but am i really saying anything.

i would interject a disclaimer here, but i feel to lazy to write it all out. i have gone from being blue to really happy. i have to say, "I love this life". i know the cold and other people can distract me from that idea.

here is a question for you bloggeros. que piensan en ser completamente honestos con unos a los otros. creen que se puede ser honesto con tu pareja? i would like to think that it exist somewhere. that we can be brutally honest with our partners. of course, I then wake up and realize that it has to be a dream.

speaking of dreams...here is the latest dream. i had two bloggeros that do not live anywhere near here make a surprise appearance in my dream. it is too funny to have these two individuals that i have never officially met in person talk to me in a dream. talk about crazy. maybe i am a little nuts. jajajaja!! hay nos vemos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home