Monday, November 28, 2005

amanece uno de el dia de accion de gracias

it has been hard to get back to work. well...it is not that bad, but it is hard to get back to speed. i have managed to get back up to date. i'll be damn if I am going to stay late. well...i am still a little behind. it will take me a couple days to get back up to date. i just got a lame little project on my plate. i say lame because it is things that this person does not want to do because it is tedious. i guess that is how the cookie crumbles. speaking of cookies. i think i need to go and get one. i have some many thoughts running thru my head. i have a poem i am working on that is kind of a depiction of me. it will be labeled "el indio tizoc". aver como nos sale. the poem was born of an idea that we had from my last lunch date with sonrisa. al quitarme la gorra me alize el pelo. le recorde a sonrisa del indio tizoc de las peliculas de pedro infante. bueno ay luego veran.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estoy selosa de Sonrisa, tiene mucho mucho tiempo que no tenemos un lunch date
La Lolo Monster

I'm back!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

tal vez en estos dias, lolo. has changitos.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home