Friday, November 11, 2005

my mind has been running

here is another little short poem. my mind keeps racing. i sometimes do not have time to write them out completely. there are times i am thinking about a feeling and or some emotion and i get the urge to write. most of the time i am riding my bike or driving my car and there is nothing to write the material down. all i am left is with the emotions and the feeling that something good was about to be born.

The Possibilities
Well take a look at me now.
thinking about thinking of you.
laying our heads on the grass.
you made me feel like i could take the world

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Quick suggestion: Go to radioshack and buy a digitial
tape recorder. It really helps to save poems that coming out of you and you don't have a pen or paper or just to remember ideas etc. Make the time to write your wonderful poetry.

Okay, second suggestion: "The Artists Way" by Julia Cameron. Once Cracked Chancla's place is open let's have a writing day. What do you think?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Thank you Mariposa. We will have to go to radioshack.

I like the writing day idea.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your cell phone may have a audio record or message feature that let's you record an audio note/reminder etc. i just discovered mine the other day.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home