Thursday, November 17, 2005

Restless night

I had gone to sleep. I spent about 30-40 minutes tossing and turning. I was like a kid. My mind kept racing with different ideas. I started to get an alergic reaction to something. Maybe I am allergic to sleep. Jajajajajajaj! I still can not tell what it is that I am alergic to. This is like the 3rd time it has happened in like 2 or 3 months. It is very infrequent. Well...in the wake of the moment. I wrote this. I have no title.

te suplico que dejes
pares de...
ya no insistas mas
dejame...
mi mente en paz
suelta mi alma
ya no quiero pensar en ti
te digo que ya
pero porque sigues aqui
en medio de mi
no se que haces aqui

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Maybe the pillow cases? Amazing how folks end up in your mind and you can't quite seem to evict them eh?

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home