Friday, December 02, 2005

The Lion Indeed Sleeps Here Tonight

The clock has struck 5...
It waits for no one.
Time to ride out into the night.
Visit the Heart of our town.
Jump on the metal horse...
It is the L.
It is my ticket for tonight.
Chance encounters
with ghosts from the past.
Trying to jump on my trail.
She tells me...
I want to have a good time tonight!
Shake her at the next stop.
Look at my watch...
It is almost that time.
My maiden awaits by the lion tonight.
Need to make a mad dash.
Dodge the white flakes...
I truly feel alive.
The Heart of this city is vibrant tonight.
Time to cross the street.
The lion winks at me...
Plead with him.
Tell him to hush got a surprise tonight.
Let me get to her.
The Lion indeed sleeps here tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!! IT IS EXACTLY HOW LAST NIGHT FELT!!!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!!!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home