Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My cell phone is in love with you.

I look at my cell phone and have a missed call and a message. I was about to listen to my message and decided not to. I review whose call I missed. It is local Girl. I go, "hmmm, I wonder what she wanted". So...I call her back to see what she needed. She sometimes calls me in the morning to get me to do something or to ask me for something. She does not answer. I go back to my office after making my cafe con leche. Local Girl is coming down the hall and asked me what I wanted last night. I tell her, "Well...you called me. I thought I would ask what you needed". She looks at me puzzled and responds, "You called me last night!" I tell her, Ummmm, No I didn't". She says, "I could not get to your call in time and called you right back. I thought you may be in the area." Apparently, my cellphone called her last night. I checked the calls made and there is no outgoing call. I should know. I was arguing with my son about his homework. He did not finish until like 8:30. I tell her in a joking manner, "Maybe my cell phone has a thing for you". She laughs. I also tell her to make sure to apologize to her fiance on behalf of my phone and I would have a talk with my phone about calling her in all hours of the night. I mean I was joking. She thought it was funny. Local Girl was upset because two people that were schedule to work the reception area were running late. This means she could not go and get the coffee she was making. I again joked with her about the call. I tell her, "my cellphone says that he would go and help you but he has not legs. She says, "I think your cellphone has a crush on me". I tell her I will talk to the cellphone and remind it that you have a fiance. It was a strange conversation. I had to report it somewhere. I may even blogg about it. Oh yeah, I checked my outgoing calls and the only call to her cell was the one this morning. It was just strange overall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home