Thursday, February 09, 2006

Solo Flights: The Saga Continues...

I remember getting a lot of response about this. In addition, I am a little hesitant of revisiting this topic because as some people have mentioned," We are now meeting these people". I am a little mixed about what they may think. Part of me is like, "Well...these are human emotions, right?" Well...let us pay tribute to the play we will be seeing tonight...S-E-X-Oh.

There are various things at play here. There are a lot of things influencing my thoughts. One is I have started to work out. This means I feel good about me and that leads to another thing. You know all the jazz that comes with being healthy. Also...my wife has been very much "on", if you get what I mean. So...this means yay for me. It means I am getting lucky a lot more. I can usually tame the wild beast within me when there are droughts. Pero que hago cuando te dan el pan mas de una o tres veces a la semana. Cuando te lo quitan sigues con la tentacion. Finally, I have a drive that pretty much is "on" at all times. I wonder if this is due to the fact that I am a man.

It could very well be. Chicana on the Edge seems to think we are walking erections. To some extent it is true. I know I have touched upon this subject before in a previous post. It is like we are driven to the idea. We turn on the television and there is a Superbowl Commercial with women in scantily clad clothing. It is like "why are you surprised I am thinking about naked chicks?" Apparently, the Go Daddy Commercials were real popular. I wonder why. He he he!! Sorry...I was getting a little sidetracked. Well...I do not want you guys to think I am a sex crazed maniac. Well...maybe I am but I am a "in love-romantic" sex crazed maniac. I guess I just can't help myself.

So...why all this information. I have lost the fight with temptation in solo flight. I am a bad man. I am a very bad man (Seinfeld Reference) I am no longer master of my domain, King of the Castle, Lord of the manner. I guess this is more of a confessional. You can have your opinion about this topic.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I giggled like a 12 year old in sex ed class when I read this:
"...we are walking erections. To some extent it is true. I know I have touched upon this subject before..."

You said we've touched on the subject of erections before! [insert childish giggle]

3:17 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- you truly have my humor.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so what did you think of the show? wasn't it awesome! did you laugh until you cried?,

solo flights? didn't sonrisa and i say it? its always about you.

tell the naysayers not to knock something until they try it.

6:51 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

yeah...did u like the show?

i missed sonrisa and u (again!)this saturday. what happened to sonrisa's poem?

11:36 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

ps....i do like my "walking erection" :).....i'm not complaining ;)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

chanclita- i loved the show. it was hilarious. i did laugh a lot.

of course, it has to be about Santiago at all times. come on, now. jajajajaja!!

Dr. V - yeah the show was great. suffice it to say i have to tell one of the actresses to return my heart. jajajaja.

sorry about saturday, i was nursing a massive hang-over from friday. El Poli 47 came over and we had to drink and talk about life.

Sonrisa is working on one about the word puta madre. you should of seen us lauging all the way home.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home