Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The one with the dream.

Let's see if I can remember it. I was riding down what looks like Milwaukee Ave. Sonrisa is with me. We are both on our bikes. As we come down the street, we reach a building that looks like a art space/gallery. It turns out to be a spa place. We decide to go in because by some magic way we know Salma Hayek and some other hot altina is in there. Of course, I am all about seeing Salma Hayek (thanks Joel...I think it is due to your post). We are in there and we see these two latina beauties talking and I am all of a sudden inside and completely naked. We were both naked. Sonrisa and I. So...I panic because I am naked. Although...I could not see your nakedness, Sonrisa. Sorry...you were just an incidental. So...I am trying to look for a robe, because I do not want them to see me naked. I go looking in the back and could not find a robe. Eventually I end up leaving. Somehow with clothes and all. Sonrisa is still with me. We go and now are driving down the street. We come upon a scary little building and so by this time we are joined by a couple of thug looking people. This is where it gets a little crazy. We are breaking into the persons house looking for...I don't know what we are looking for? Chaos ensues and I wake up.

I had to post it. Sorry Sonrisa.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

you dreamt of Sonrisa naked and you yet you didn't get to see anything!? bummer.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha. now for my amateur dream interpretation *cracks knuckles*. well, you were naked and that's a sign of feeling vulnerable. and you missed out on everything b/c you were so concerned with covering up (protecting your vulnerability). so what i'm trying to say is live a little santis. let go and let salma have her way with you next time. joel shouldn't mind, he's the one that dumped her.

3:24 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

heeeey stop talking about me being naked!!!!!! i like cc's interpretation!!! yeah live a little santis!! listen to the woman!!AND thank you for being a gentleman and not seeing me naked..

4:06 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

that's true CC, I did dump Salma so she's all ready for santis... he just needs to prepare himself for the commitment. she's SO needy and smothering, it's a bit much really.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC,
You are right. I lost focus. Instead of worrying about me being naked...I should have ooggled Sonrisa and forgotten about Salma. Sorry, dude, those two forces were to powerful to keep me focused.

Besides, I need and like a lot of attention. Just like Chancla said, "It has to be all about Santis". I guess we are made for each other. Wait...this means I have to give her attention too because Salma is needy. Damn it. We will have to see.

Chancla,
You do a really good job of interpreting dreams. I like your analysis. I should have talked to Salma and oogled Sonrisa. Dash it all. Next time I will talk to Salma.

Sonrisa,
Your welcome. I am always a gentleman. I'm sorry about you being naked. I will try to have clothes on you the next time I dream about you.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home