Friday, March 03, 2006

Los Caminos de La Vida.

Fate has a special way of bringing us together sometimes. Well...that is if you believe in fate. Last night, was one of those magical nights of fate and serendipity. Actually the morning was about fate and meetings too, but those are not as important as the evening. Okay except for one visitor.

I have been quite the popular guy at work. Girls have a come a knocking. This is a definite ego boost. Again, this is not very important. What I am about to say or tell you...may shock you? (in a Rod Serling voice from Night Gallery). Okay...this was only designed to fill space. Now on to the show.

Sonrisa surprises me by stopping by my office. It was a great surprise to see her. I was totally not expecting her at all. It was the last 10 minutes of the work day. We had made plans to go to catch Blind Mouth Singing. It was exciting to wait for this momentous (sp?) occasion. I wondered about our relationship. In the sense, we used to be great friends in college. We would spend a lot of time together, Sonrisa and I. It was great and then it just stopped. It seems fate has brought us back together again. We mentioned this to each other at the end of the night. It is great that we make time for each other and can continue to be very close friends. This is very apparent in the little conversation we had with Mariposa, Chancla, and Billy the Kid at a a bar on Division and Damen. Sonrisa was just punking me out left and right. It was okay because I have mentioned to the others. She knows me in and out. She probably knows me better than I know myself. Anywho...the play was awesome and the little get together at the bar afterward was great. By the way, this was not planned at all. I mean about getting together with all the other great characters and I do mean characters. I planned Sonrisa in the sense of hanging out with her, but the other guy and girls were all brought together by one fate. Great drama and a beer or two. Okay...Chicago stay fresh and Happy Friday. Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

santis!!! i remember singing to this song when you got up to go to the bathroom. i was thinking how beautiful and true those words are!! i really had fun last night. i love you dude!! AND i punk you out to keep your feet on the ground!! we all need that once in a while :-)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

santis, remember that aliens like strawberry ice cream and its not polite to flash people. *lol*

5:16 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Sonrisa,
Thanks for keeping me grounded. You know I need it most than the average joe. I also had a really great time.

Chancla,
I will definitely remember to stock up on the strawberry ice cream for when the aliens come for the anal probe, so...I can give them something they like. Oh yeah, stop hijacking my blog stay at your pink palace. jk

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home