Friday, March 17, 2006

Life 3- Santiago 0

I was having a bad day on Thursday. It was mind-numbingly boring at the office. The system had crashed and the tech people were trying to put it all back together. It came 5 and I breathed a sigh of relief. It is time to go home, my home sweet home. I jump in my ride to make the journey and begin to think about different things. My mind always kind of spaces out when I am driving or cycling. As I near my home, I got a text msg from Sonrisa. It made me smile. I have dinner and immediately begin to have the worst stomach pains in the world. I must have eaten something that did not do me any good. My innards decide to revolt. After taking some drugs like Alka Seltzer and some Pepto Bismol I realize that Pepto Bismol does nothing for me. I have the shakes and throw up twice. It was not fun. I laid down twice before throwing up. I then proceed to have the following dream about all the different type of sausages (it could have been a polish dream) and a funhouse. I get to work and the first thing in the morning a co-worker starts to give me a hard time about my work. Life 3 - Santiago 1

1 Comments:

Blogger Santiago said...

Hector,
Lets hope you can read it this way better.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home