Thursday, March 16, 2006

Misc Thursday...

My tribute to Mariposa Atomica.

good news...my car is back from the dead, junk yard donated a piece to revive the monster, missed actual church three week in a row, pastor calls to see if i am okay, client starts to send me e-mails with pictures of her and her family, previously had invited me to lunch, kindly declined, not appropriate on so many levels, enjoy a margarita with friends and meet new people, need to get back in shape, start to break the routine, feel lost and confused, not sure if it is warm or cold, sad, but happy too, watch Lost in Translation again, Scarlet Johansson is beautiful, discuss my fascination with women and their lips, and almond eyes, henceforth fascination with asian women too, my wife knows about this, lucky i am still married, love her for her understanding, still feel evil sometimes, need to get back to school, even if it is a faint goal in the back of my mind, would like to win the lottery, get a new car, tired of the rat race, need to fill the void, soccer is on, i can't believe i am a sports fan, love my son for loving sports, my daughter loves to be dramatic and art, wonder where she gets it from, would love to have a purging of my home of all things that are not necessary, my pantry filled with bags of crap that makes no sense, had a family dinner last night, we played hum that tune, can't believe the kids love New Kids on the Block, Elvis, System of A Down, Green Day, Blink 182, Carol of the Bells, should be happier than I am, could be the weather, bringing me down, need to get on my bike, i love to hug my daughter and watch cartoons or movie with her, miss my wife sometimes, she works more to get more money, she needs it for kids tuition, wished i could win the loterry, so i can provide, it is not that bad, i should be happier, it is easy to be happy, love my memories, they make me alive, remember cutting class, painting writing, am unique in every sense of the word, yet still traditional.

thanks for sticking to the end. this is all i have for now. just some random thoughts.

5 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

this is exactly how i imagined the inside of your brain!!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, its not all about you after all.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I'm still upset about the Blink breakup... No one should ever love a band as much as I loved that band.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and i'm still upset about the nkotb breakup....

3:32 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

sonrisa,
was it the same...murky and unintelligible. jajajajaj!!!

chancla,
i told you it is not all about me. well...maybe about 90% of the time is all about me. jajajaja!! i hated nkotb.

DC,
it was a good ride while it lasted in relation to Blink. you will probably like Panda. they are the mexican Blink 182

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home