Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Santiago Tornado Survivor and Local Girl Strikes Again

I am a survivor of a Tornado. When I was in Springfield, two tornadoes hit our area. It was like two or three miles from where I was staying at. It was heralding to say the least. Although I was not as freaked out as the others, it brough back memories of watching the movie Twister. It was nice out at first, then it turned real windy and it became pitch black outside. The shopping area across the street suddently had a power outage. The hotel manager was telling everyone to stay away from the lobby and any area with glass. Lighting flashed and all I kept thinking about was the Wizard of Oz music. I was expecting the witch to fly by the window along with a cow o two. According to CNN, it was pretty close by and one of the people in our party had experience with tornadoes. So...I was keeping a watchful eye on him. If he began to panic, then I was going to do whatever he was doing.

Darn...no time for the Local Girl Story!!!

to be continued...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

It would have been more tolerable had Local girl been replaced by Helen Hunt

4:04 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Yes...I would like for Local Girl to be just like Helen Hunt. It would then be at least more tolerable. jajajajaja!!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home