Monday, April 24, 2006

Extraño mi Sol...

Hello,

It has been a while. I am stopping by to do a quick blog. I was on vacation. It was my little being a tourist in Chicago. I know I live here. jajajajajajaja!! My kids were on vacation. I took them downtown and visited the museums. We went by the lake and chilled on our bikes. It was nice. Although I have to say I missed a lot of people. I even missed my job. I know...I have to be retarded.

In other news, I have been thinking about Sol a lot. I am not really going to get into any background. She was one of my really great friends. Needless to say, we do not hang out as much. I also realized that I was a little depressed. I may still be depressed, but I guess I just don't know. I have been thinking a lot. This is often a very bad thing. Sonrisa can account for this.

Do you guys think this is all a result of me turning 30? I did not think this would affect me like this. I guess I just feel like I was getting old. I had no energy for anything. I felt like at points I was going to sink into the couch or chair or anyplace I was at and dissappear. Is there a doctor in the house? Does this qualify as depression? Sonrisa you are not a doctor. I already know your diganosis. Jajajajajajaja!! I miss you too Sonrisa.

3 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

damn!! santis, i was ready to tell the bloggers what i had diagnosed you with!!

sounds like you had a good week and i missed you too!! ALOT!!

AND i've said it once and i'll say again!! age is JUST a number!! JUST a numero!!!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

idk, 30 doesn't sound that bad to me... but I guess I might change my mind as I get closer to the number.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Son- i know. 30 is just a number. i guess i have been reflecting on my life. some of it is good and some of it is not so good. we shall see where life takes me from here.

DC- i was not worrying about anything until last week. they always just creep up on me. i do not know why.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home