Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Local Girl Strikes Again

Btw, I was at a conference the last couple of days. This is why I had not posted in a minute. Sorry. I'm sure no one really cared except my brother. He knows who he is.

So...Local Girl followed me all weekend at this conference. She then has the nerve to tell me that she was alone most of the time. I almost had whip lash as I looked at her and gave her the evil eye. She does not have a crush on me. She just has a lot of issues and one of them is being alone. One of the most recent Local Girl Strikes Again adventures.

She invited me over with another co-worker to her home. I think, "cooked up in my office with no windows or watch some decent cable and get some food". Well...food i brought from home. Because she aint got shit at home. I walk into her apartment and it looks like it got hit by the same tornado on friday. Ok...now bras are all over the place and clothes and just fucken junk is everywhere. Come on...if you are inviting poeple over, then have the place look somewhat clean. I mean put away your bra for goodness sake. Do not leave it draped on the chair in the kitchen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, i'm glad you survived the tornadoes. but please, humor me. why did local girl invite you and the other co-worker to her apartment? just to watch movies? wow, i think she really is lonely. be a friend, give her a clue, tell her that the bras do a lot to scare people away. tell her she may be coming off too strong.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

that's one of my hangups... I will lie cheat and steal to keep someone from coming over to my house when it's messy.
I guess local girl doesn't have that problem.

4:10 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

local girl was clearly sending out a message.

i did hear about the tornadoes....didn't know you were still there....glad you are okay.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Analisa- yes, in hindsight, it is a little funny.

Chancla- she has this thing that she likes to go home for lunch. i think it is a waste of time and gas for that matter, but then again she is a little nutty. hell, she is local girl. i try to tell her what she needs to do, like find herself and a place where she is comfortable with herself. she tells me she is, but her actions speak differently. she always refutes what i tell her. i won't give as long as i can. she does irritate me.

DCN- i knew you would understand me. she may be a little too crazy for me. oops, i mean comfortable with me.

Dr. V- i guess i just choose to ignore or do not understand the message.

I was a block away according to some of my co-workers. I thought it was farther. Yeah, a little scary.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home