Friday, April 07, 2006

Breaking News!!!

I was talking to my co-workers. It seems the tornado hit like 1 block away from our hotel. We even drove by some of the area where it knocked down the street lights. It was quite scary. If I had known it was this close, I would have been running around screaming like a little girl. My brain seemed to have disassociate the closeness when I saw the street lights. Thanks for all your concern.

****************WARNING GROSS FACTOR*****************

Read at your own discretion. You have been warned.

A couple of days ago, I had a conversation with WM. She expressed her concern with using the toilets here at the job. It was too funny. I mean I was almost crapping in my pants with laughter. Does anyone remember an e-mail that was circulating about the types of poop? You know like the poop where you go thru all the movements and fart up a storm and when it comes to wiping...there is nothing there. I believe this is Ghost Poop. There is a Lincoln Log Poop. The one that is just so long, you are almost afraid to flush. You have to break it up with the toilet brush to avoid cloggin the toilet. Maybe it was a had to be there moment. I was balling with laughter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I'm a big fan of the Ghost Poop...it saves so much time!

8:36 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

OMG....this was funny.....the bit about poop.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so you're now like santiago the tornado survivor. and now that you've had this near death experience, well, is anything going to change? will you indulge in more poop jokes b/c life is too short or will you give local girl the boot?

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home