Friday, May 05, 2006

Joy is here to stay

I wooed her,
Caressing her long dark limbs,
Whispered her name in her ears,
Knowing she likes to hear it.
She dresses for me,
Thinks about me hoping I am thinking of her,
I plead in thought "She is all on my mind,
Hoping she catches the whispers in the wind,
Imagine her hair wrapped around me,
The scent lingering in my head,
Burning inside my brain,
Staining a memory that will linger for eternity.

Life is something else isn't it. I reflect on the past couple of weeks. The clouds that have been following me around have finally been lifted. I think about this as I cross the street on my way to the park for a light jog. I reflect on the stares of my co-workers. Where are you going? I am going for a jog.

It is brisk outside, but I think of joy being here. I smile half to myself and half to the pretty girl that just walked by. She must be off to an interview or out for a little walk. Still I focus on this jog. It has been forever and a day. My legs are no longer what they used to be. I manage to jog around the park twice. I was dying. I walked and then jogged around the park. I completed 5 cycles around the park. I feel great now. Life is good and Joy is here to stay. Thanks for stopping by kids. Lets get back to work slackers. ajajajajajajaja!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

i think i'm going to try and vicariously exersize through you... that way I can blame someone else if I don't lose weight!
I can be like- "Dude, Santiago must not be jogginf letely cause I'm not getting any thiner!"

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home