Monday, May 08, 2006

To Go or Not To Go Jogging.

This is the question. Let me back track a little. I am riding my little bike in to work. About 10 minutes from my office, I do a little check of all things I need to bring with me. Shirt, Tie, Keys...Keys...Keys...I did not bring my keys. I skid to a halt all dramatic. Damn it. I am already upset because my ipod does not work. Has anyone heard of www.ipodmod.com? I hope they are a good company. I will see if they can fix my little mini. Back to our regularly scheduled drama...I franticly call my wife on her cell and home and nothing. I tell you I dialed each number about 3 times. This has happened to me before. It was crazy, but I sort of made it look like my bike was locked and waited for my wife to call me back and get my keys. The problem was solved. It was all good in the hood.

My next problem was do I jog or not. I contemplated this for an hour. I decided to go and jog for a litte bit. It feels good. Lets hope the pressure of jogging is lifted. After all I am jogging for my benefit and for Joel.

3 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

si se puede!!! si se puede!!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

So that's why my legs are so tired!?
since we got all that jogging in I won't feel guilty tomorrow when I hit up Checkers for some Bacon, Chedder & Ranch fries.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Sonrisa- I went, but have not gone jogging since.

DC- Sorry about the tired legs. I guess this is why I am jogging less. jajajajajaja!!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home