Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dragging my Feet

It is Thursday and I feel like my tank is on E. I know it is the weather (shaking fist at the weather). I am still all over the place. Little bit of the madness; Local Girl asked me to borrow my digital camera, Ella and Echo seem to have dissolved, Nipples have resurfaced in a conversation with my wife, Sonrisa is MIA (missing in action), had a conversation with an old friend and got this great quote, "We thought we were running some game like we know what was going on...only to realize we do not have a clue at all", and replaced my 9 yr old mattress with a new one from Sam's Club. It is a Sealy.

My job is real busy. It does not give me a chance to read, writer, or comment a whole lot on blogs. I surely do miss that. Well...back to the grind. Catch you guys on the flipside.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

you got 9 years out of a matress! that's a pretty good run, the Sam's CLub matress has some big shoes to fill

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home