Sunday, June 11, 2006

Dreamworks Presents

I had a dream last night. I had gotten some girl pregnant. It was actually Ella. She was working at a 7-11 like store next to a car wash or mechanic. The weird thing about the pregnancy was that we had to take our shoes off to go in to her job. The boss also would like to leave all the time. Meanwhile, we had a gathering of people at my home. I mean like Cicero's Old Town President. They were playing baseball. It was funny. Also, I had a dog following me everywhere and he climbed stuff and guarded us. It was one of the strangest dreams ever. I felt so guilty.

In the next couple of days, I will be out of town. I will be visiting the Magical Kindgom of Disney World. It is a surprise for the kids. They think we are going to the Florida beaches. They are very inquisitive...so they may get the idea sooner than we get there. It will be a first for all four of us. It should be very exciting.

I had a real good time on Thursday. I went to Cafe Mestizo on 18th and Paulina. I think that is closest cross streets, more or less. I spent some time with
Chancla, Sonrisa, and a Art Gallery Rep. It was a great time. I got to hang with Chancla first before Sonrisa got there. I got to see the red stapler first hand. It was very impressive. I always have a great time with these young ladies. We should call Mariposa and Dr. V next time to join us. I know we will be getting together on June 21 at Cafe Iberico, but everytime after that would be nice. I just have a great time with these cool cats. It turns out I am a gay stalker. I really am not, but it is more like an inside joke. See if you hang out with us, then you would know. Although here is a small list of reasons I could not be a gay stalker.

1. I would need to put extra effort into following someone around.
2. I honestly have never worshiped one person like that.
3. This mean I would have to remember where this person is going to be at at all times. Lets face it. I wake up thinking that Friday was Saturday. Then realize I have to go to work. Doh!!
4. It would no longer be about me. It has to be about Santiago all the time. Come on...you should know this.
5. I would have to buy all sort of equipment (surveillance). I'm broke and can't afford to be a stalker.
6.I would also need to buy dark or black clothes. See reason above. You know to blend in to the background. I figure I would have better chance of going unnoticed in the dark.
7. I am a pretty big guy. I could not hide behind a light pole. Maybe behind a car, but I have really bad knees. This would make it hard for me to stalk during the day.
8. My physical shape does not help the cause of being a stalker or a real cool Ninja. Ninja is a real good one. They are so cool. Come on.
9. I really love women. I am always falling in love with them.
10.I really love women. Just in case you missed the last one.

After the cafe, I went home on my bike. They were all worried about me. It was sweet. It was dark by the time I left. I kept staying longer. I kid you not it took me about 30 minutes just to tear myself away. The ride home was awesome. I was so happy riding home last night. It was great. Listening to my Cafe Tacuba- Puntos Cardenales and then watching all the eloteros on every corner on 26. It made me feel real good. Well...talk to you guys later. I have to go take a shower. Catch you on the flipside.

4 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

can't wait for you to tell me your kids reactions when they finally find out that they were going to disney world!!!!

and dude you have some serious issues...hehehehehe

3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we want disney pictures. if you don't wanna post 'em, bring 'em next time we get together. happy travels.

12:22 PM  
Blogger neicybelle said...

hope you have loads of fun! and i agree with sonrisa...you wannabe stalker...*chuckles*

12:33 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

have fun

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home