Monday, June 05, 2006

Morning Routine

I proceeded to have a series of recurring dreams. Either I am protecting someone I love and they are romantically linked to me or I failed the first assignment of protection and have to repeat the mission like a videogame. I was apparently running around in Mexico and the stars were brilliant. I like the dream. I had this one two or three time. I awoke and went back to sleep and dreamt the same thing. I got up an took a shower at 6:30 am.

Proceed to wake the children and get them the toast and bagel at their request. I tell my wife to get up. I always wish she would wake up and help me with this. She did not work last night. Fast forward to me getting into my car with my _Mocha Cappuchino. I made my own at home. My mother-in-law comes in behind me. She is driving my sister-in-laws Honda Civic. I start to think...that has got to suck. You buy a car. It is a new 2005 model and you make the payments. You pay the insurance on it and then your mother drives it. Maybe they have some arrangement. I think on this too much, but just think that has got to suck. It would make me a little mad. You know. I guess I am being a little selfish? They are family.

4 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

santis a little selfish?!?1? NO NEVER!!! not santis..hehehhehe

2:48 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

no, I would be pissed too.... but it doesnt take much to bother me.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Sonrisa- Thanks (sarcastic)

DC- Thanks for seeing my point.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if it helps i don't think your selfish. i just think we need to work through some...............things. like you know, it can't always be about you. ;P

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home