Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Return of the Cyber Stalker

It is the first day back at work. It is cool to go on a long vacation, but the bad part is having to catch up later. It was nice to be unplugged for a couple of days. I missed a ton of people and had a great time while getting a nice tan and burning too. It is hot in Florida. I mean if it is not hot, then it is hotter. I will try to get some pics up on the flickr account. Let me know what you want to see. I do not want to put all of them up. I got about 300 shots. You can imagine. I got a whole bunch of them. I did get a shot of me and Tigger. I mean who does not love Winnie the Pooh.

Here is a flashback for you. My son at the age of 2 learned about Pooh. We had the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh on VHS. I'm not sure if we purchased it for him or if it was a gift. I just remember I had always liked Pooh and The Rabbit. Well...needless to say at two. I put it on for him to watch. Well...he fell in love with it. For about 6 months, we watched the movie over and over. I mean he would get up and click the rewind button all by himself. I would try to change it and give him another VHS tape and he knew it was not the right one. He could not read, but somehow he knew that the VHS of Lethal Weapon was not Winnie the Pooh. It is amazing indeed. Finally, I developed a liking to them. Me being a big kid at heart...I did get excited at watching Tigger, Pooh, and Eeyore. I wish they had Piglet, but I did not see him around. At any rate, it was nice being in the Magical Kingdom of Disney.

TTFN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

great to have you back!

2:33 PM  
Blogger neicybelle said...

Welcome back! My favorite is Eeyore...thanks for noticing me.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

any pictures of or with stitch. i know he's not old school but he's my favorite.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC-I tell it feels good to be back. I am still a little bit lost. Henceforth, the next entry.

Neicybelle- Thanks...I really love that line from Eeyore. I especially love the part when he is searching for a new house for owl and he says something about the location and then "bit damp...you know". He is too funny.

CC- I believe I do have some of Stitch. Had I known? I may have brought you a souvenir(sp?).

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home