Monday, July 31, 2006

The Weekend of Lamb's Farm, Pool, and my Kitty.

Well...it is that time for the weekend update. ( queue the news music)

My weekend was good. It has a lot of good things in it. I went to Lamb's farm with my mom, the kids, my brother, and his kid. My brother, Tin, has a son X. He only gets to see him when the x-girlfriend lets him pick X up. He called me and told me that he would have the kid for a couple of hours. The x-girlfriend told him to take him to Lamb's Farm. I mean get a load of this, but Tin can only do what he can. He does not want to start any waves. Otherwise, she may end up being a witch with him and not let Tin see his kid. I know all soap opera crap. It is what you have to deal when you have a kid with someone other than your wife. It really stinks. Anyway, it was cool. The kids had a good time. They were doing miniature golf. My son really got a kick out of that one. I also got a parent tell me that my son is built for football. He is a solid little boy. I do not disagree. Maybe this fall.

Another Update...my crush is full blown. It is terrible. You can see the previous post. She will be known as my kitty. Ms. Kitty is fine, too. Sorry slipped into guy mode. It is all good.

Ok...back to our regularly schedule program. I went to the pool. It was nice and cool. Considering it has been super hot the last couple of days. I also have been watching my show 24 with Keifer Sutherland. It totally rocks. I can't wait to netflix season 3. I have been staying up way to late to watch this show. I am so glad netflix rocks.

In music news, cleaning out my computer at home, found some really good songs. Santa Sabina, Jazz, Molotov, and some old Spanish Rock. It was cool stuff. Though I had lost some of this music.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

you must describe more about Kitty

12:26 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

netflix it!!! i still love that!!

hmmm? does ms. kitty like girls? cause i've seen her and she is fucken fine!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DCN- Ms. Kitty is a foxy little asian girl. She is so yummy. I wish I could talk to her. She works in my building. She has nice dark skin, blonde highlights, long legs. I know you never get any long asian girls.

Sonrisa- I know. I find myself saying, I have to netflix it, alot. She may be able to be coaxed. I will have to befriend her and bringing that topic up. I like how u think!!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home